Main function of the job role
(Please Note: in addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required.)
To maintain care skills at a high standard and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that quality practice.
To provide care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislation requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of your Line Manager/CQC and within the financial plans agreed from time – to – time.
Working within the organisation, (not in order of priority):
- develop effective working relationships with all employees within Anderby Care Ltd.
- Support an open, positive, and inclusive working culture.
- Work within Anderby cares policies.
- Participate in working towards Agreed company goals
- Work to establish effective employer-employee relationships
- Minimise legal risk
- Act upon management wishes
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of care policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the company.
- Work in a cost-effective manner when possible
- Work to set rota and call times
- Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality assurance programme
- Systematically solve day to day problematic issues which may arise.
Care Services, (not in order of priority):
- Assist in the standards and development of goals and objectives when delivering Care
- Continually assess care delivered and find effective ways to deliver.
- Implement / meet and maintain care standards set by Anderby Care and CQC.
- To follow rotas and ensure call times are fulfilled.
- To work in cooperation with trained staff members within the health sector to maximise opportunities for our clients.
- Ensure clients wishes and rights are protected and encouraged.
- Record relevant and factual activities and support delivered to clients of Anderby Care
- To not share or poach clients/staff members of Anderby Care Ltd
Professional long-term care leadership, (not in an order of priority):
- Encourage innovative methods of care delivery
- Encourage health promotion with care strategies
- Seek opportunities of personal and professional growth
- Promote a positive image of employment with Anderby Care
- To work with the good reputation of Anderby Care in mind.
Human Resources, (not in order of priority):
- Cooperate with the implementation, evaluation, and induction of all new employees
- Support implementing Anderby Cares policies and procedures
- Support effective resolutions of team conflicts
- Support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
- Support and maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
What our customers have to say...
I had been with three care companies before joining Anderby Care, I was nervous to begin with but within the first week I knew it was the best thing I could have done. I was very poorly when I started, however I had a regular team of carers around me who helped me so much.
I joined the company when it had only been open three months, I’ve seen it grow and improve, I have always had the same carers and the high quality of care has always been consistent. The way new staff are now introduced to us is excellent, there are shadow shifts while both sides get used to each other.
I have great relationships with all aspects of Anderby, I know if I need them, they will be there. Anderby has aided me to live, I couldn’t function without the carers.
I’m just so grateful we have taken the step and joined Anderby Care, they are a massive help to myself and my partner. I am happy when my partner is happy and watching him being able and to go back into the community means the pressure is taken off me, I can relax more while he gets his independence back.
Before John’s collapse and before Anderby we could not cope, they have been invaluable and taken so much weight and stress off our shoulders. Anderby Care are so trustworthy, we would recommend them to anyone, we trust every single member of staff with John and in our home.
Mr & Mrs Beldon, Barnsley
My joining process to Anderby Care was made easy, I have built a relationship up with all staff members, I like their different personalities – my small staff team aid me in different ways, one for my morning shower, another for my shopping and the one who never forgets anything!
My communication with staff members is always good, they go to so much effort to make sure I have all the things I need, the office are easy to contact when I decide to cancel a call to go out with family.
Anderby Care is the first home care service I had tried and I would recommend to anyone. I am so pleased, Anderby has helped me so much and I have never had an issue or problem, they just help me.
Anderby Care is my second care company that I have used. The carers are friendly, respectful and polite. If I need any help, I know that I can ask my carer and it will get done in the way I like. If anyone I knew needed help I’d recommend Anderby Care.